Monday, July 27, 2009

Ray of Lights; Sliver of Hope

The thoughts that run through my mind sometimes depress me, sometimes upset me
How do I fix this?
How do I deal with the feeling I feel inside of me?

More than words can express,
More than the heart wishes to fathom,
And so much that the mind is screaming for some damn rest!

Once again, how do I fix this disease?
Up until today, I had no idea but then an image came to me.
The image of rays of lights coming down through the clouds onto a calm ocean.

Calmness, peacefulness and serenity filled me.

What's the point in wondering what if and I wish?
God has decided what he wants for me. If I were meant to be anywhere else, he would have altered my life to make me be there right now.


I am where I am now and I do not write to preach but I write because the feelings inside of me just won't let me relax until they're out.
I have come to realise certain emotions and thoughts are scarred onto you like a brand to a horse.
The true test is being able to recognise the cut and treat it so it becomes a healthy reminder of what not to do again in life.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images girl, I see a copyright on the second one but not the others, did you take them?

    ReplyDelete