Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Resolution for Change

I've always struggled with beginnings and endings. Once I figure out where to start, I can flow, but how do I start?

Okay, I'll just jump in head first.

I've wanted to start back updating my blog regularly but I would get so intimidated by the length of the time that I haven't updated and become overwhelmed by how many things I want to write about. Now that an entire month has passed since by last posting, I obviously no longer remember everything that I wanted to write about during the month of August.

Today is the day. Today is the day that I promise myself to update and write AS SOON as a compelling, interesting and relevant thought comes to mind. It is the only way for me to function properly. I have been SO busy getting into the world of promotions for the first time combined with travelling and interviews. I am very excited to be finally making some steady money but I still have yet to find my groove. Hopefully this is the week.

A few closing remarks

CONGRATS to one of my best friends Candace, soon to be lawyer in a month on the birth of her lovely baby girl: Anya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to another best friend Kristal on her 24th birthday! I love you and I miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment